CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Moulin Rouge! The Musical — Can Can! Table Seating Information
Please note when purchasing Can Can! Table Seating:
- Seats are extremely close to the stage and surrounded on all sides by the action onstage.
- Can Can! Table Seating is divided into two areas on either side of an extended runway in what would usually be the location of the orchestra pit.
- Once the show begins, your exit will be restricted by runway bridges that are closed around the Can Can! Table Seating area during much of the performance.
- Even when the bridges open, we ask that you do not leave your seats outside of intermission except in an emergency. You will also need to remain in your seats throughout the bows and finale.
- Can Can! Table Seating ticket holders will need to arrive at the theater no later than 15 minutes prior to curtain time. After this time, at management’s sole discretion, any empty Can Can! Table Seating locations may be offered to other patrons.
- There will be no late seating in the Can Can! Table Seating area after the commencement of each act of the performance due to the scenic obstruction and in order to ensure the safety of the performers. You may be required to stand in designated locations or be provided with alternate seating (if available) until the intermission break (or for the duration of the performance), at management’s sole discretion.
- No physical contact with the runways or stage is allowed. You may not place ANY belongings (e.g., Playbills, drinks, food) on the runways or stage at any time before or during the performance.
- Space in the Can Can! Table Seating area is limited. Any large backpacks, shopping bags, large packages, or bulky outerwear may need to be checked at the discretion of management.
- Can Can! Table Seating is not wheelchair accessible.
- Patrons must be fully vaccinated to sit in Can Can seats. In the event you cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any requests for reasonable accommodations to the vaccination requirement. Children under 12 are not permitted to sit in Can Can seats.
- All ticketholders must wear either a KN95 or KF94 mask at all times due to the close proximity to the performers. Masks will be provided to guests who do not have one.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in the Can Can! Table Seating area except during intermission, which is the only time you may take your mask off and only when you are actively eating or drinking.
- Photography and video or audio recording are strictly prohibited.